We don’t share personal info with 3rd parties. We don’t store info that we collect from you either. We only keep tabs on info we collect from your visit to travelmammal.com to gauge and analyze content performance. You can turn off your cookies anytime.
We love to hear from you. We love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and opinions. But here are some rules:
- If your comment is spam or even questionable spam, it will be eliminated.
- If you swear, your comment will not see the light of day (or night).
- Offensive language will also be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person will be deleted too.
- If you’re trying to sell your service or business through the comment box, your comment will be erased.
As owner of Travel Mammal, I have the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to travelmammal.com without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
All material by Travel Mammal is copyrighted. You’ll find this copyright notice at the bottom of every page at this site: Copyright © Travel Mammal. All rights reserved. Anyone wanting to distribute or use the content in this blog must observe the copyright regulations explained below.
Copyright Regulations for Content on Travel Mammal
You can share, distribute, or transmit any work on this blog but not unless you follow these few rules:
You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including the source URL and author. Don’t republish the entire article/blog post on your blog or website.
You can’t use this work for commercial purposes.
If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your blog or website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.